Tuesday, July 11, 2006

peep meet

hello there... we have no pix to post as we were too lazy to take any, but we met up with a bunch of OTers and if you check out THEIR blogs and such, you might see a cq and an alex. :)

we had a great time... wish we could've hung around more, but you know... drinking in a hotel room isn't really for babies. lol! we would've gone to the zoo, though! we didn't know about it! :( oh, well. we still got to meet up with everyone and that was great fun. i hope everyone had a good time and i look forward to the next peep meet!

4 comments:

mysticwolf said...

Sheesh! I'm sorry. Until you posted this it never even ocurred to me that you couldn't have known about the zoo, as we only mentioned it as a possibility after we got in Friday night.

Before that, some peeps were considering Marineland, but we saw the sign advertising the zoo on our way into town and tossed it out as a possibility.

It was great getting to see you at dinner, though. And, Alex is even cuter that the pics I've seen.

*smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

I? Have the funniest picture of Alex. Chris and I both just giggle when we look at it. May I post it on my blog when I do my recap?

Puffy said...

Lights posted a beeeee-u-tee-ful picture of you on her blog.

HistoryDetective said...

You can come to Baltimore. We have a zoo and an aquarium ... and they welcome babies!