Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what happened?

i am so confused. i went to syren's blog today and saw she's pissed at cygnus. he commented something on her blog and it upset her. i feel what he said was weird, and kind of stupid, but didn't really think it warranted the onslaught of horrid response it received.

i'm guessing there's more to it that i don't know about. as it reads, there's hypocrisy. but giving benefit of the doubt makes me feel better about people i have typically respected for their open-mindedness not appearing so open-minded in this scenario.

baby pix to follow.


5 comments:

~Nutz said...

You know. After having given an immediate response, finding the comment and reading it afterward, THEN thinking about things (wrong order of reacting, I know), I am confused too and think there must be something deeper to the issue.

Meanwhile, I've been staying off the computer as much as possible because I don't want to get too wrapped up in things. My life has enough drama for me.

mm said...

I was under the impression he was also the OTer who used the term "baby killer" a while ago, and that has never been forgotten. I guess once you're leery of someone, it doesn't take much to piss you off.

Syren said...

Hi Sweetie...

I did not want for it to get so out of hand...I just wanted to respond to him...because I did take offense to what was said, and because there are other feelings of animosity from before...

I do not think my initial response was horrid, even when I read it now. It was what I was feeling then, and what I still feel.

This is something that I am passionate about, something that directly affects me. Something that I really have been involved in, and I just did not like it being attacked on my blog.

I'm sorry it did upset me, but it did. It really pissed me off, because he knew how I felt. Then it became something about OT, which I did not want.

There is more...but this is not the place for that either, but that is the jist of it.


Love the pics of Alex as always...

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

The whole Cygnus thing was that he took every opportunity to bash others who didn't agree with his beliefs and then ran away from OT and now thinks it's ok to come to her blog and do the same.

Lasann said...

Ditto Slim!