Tuesday, July 18, 2006

alex is 5 months old

sometimes, i feel like things go by so slowly.

today, i feel things are going by fast.

perhaps it's because i only have about 6 weeks left (if i find a job) to spend with my favoritest baby.

*sigh*


sometimes i really hate breastfeeding. i thought i wouldn't do it again if i had another baby. but i've changed my mind back. i think she gets something more out of it that i can't really put into words. they say 'bonding,' but i'm going to call it comfort and trust, but even that doesn't adequately convey how connected i feel it has made us.

anyway, here are some pix:




















will and alex hang out















alex and the daddy















alex with godfather-to-be, druncle noj















chillin out with the baby frog... in the vibrating chair she probably won't get out of until she's 30.















"mmm fruit and cereal... but it makes me so sleepy!"

that's all we have for now, but i think this weekend will bring a bunch more pix since we are having a party of sorts. check back monday for more pix! (i know how cute my baby is, so i'm trying to stay on top of this. besides, weltek needs good reason to have one of her own. lol)

13 comments:

~Nutz said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! She's eating food?!?! Yay!!!

I'm so glad things have settled down and breastfeeding is working out well for you now. I'm sure that cutie pie baby girl is glad too.

*babysmooches*

mm said...

Wow, it does go by fast, doesn't it?

She's looking adorable!

Puffy said...

Huh? I can't get the pics. It says "server error" so I'll try later.

Immunegirl said...

Awwww....Very cute!!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Love the pics, keep em coming.

Debcapsfan said...

So adorable. Thanks for peeking into my blog. I'm fine. Soon to be unemployed- but fine. :)
(Jason is terrific)

Puffy said...

Yay! I can see your pictures today. I love the one of Will and Alex! It would make a great 8 x 10 for the wall. When she's 30, she'll love the vibrating chair! Just for a different purpose. :)

Swami said...

She is still beautiful, cq! She looks like a girl who knows her own mind too.

I want a vibrating chair now!

mysticwolf said...

She is cute! Wish there'd been more time for me to spend with you and her in Niagara, but it was great to meet you both.

Happy Birthday, Alex. (If I'm not mistaken, I think you may have been the first baby I ever welcomed via the board.)

mysticwolf said...

DH told me I needed to post a clarification. He thinks you'll think I'm an idiot.

Yes, I know it's a 5mo. birthday. It still counts, I say!

Now, I think I'll kick him out of [i]his[/i] vibrating chair. :-)

HistoryDetective said...

The one with the frog is my favorite ... and I wish that I had a vibrating chair too!

Puffy said...

Go check weltek's blog for a great picture of alex.

mm said...

Happy 6 month b-day, Alex!

(8/18/06)